You have no items in your shopping cart.
Are you searching for a toy to your lovely cat? This 66" Sisal Hemp Cat Tree Tower is highly recommended to you. It's made of plush fabric, sisal rope , particleboard, which is sturdy, concise and environmentally friendly.2 spacious hideaway houses offer super soft and warm lounging spots, sisal rope coiled posts help develop positive scratching habit, 3 top perches platform to enjoy the feeling of being at the top of the world and sit on to look out the window, multi-layer tower meets the climbing nature of kittens. With this cat condo, your kitty could enjoy all day on this tree.Just buy it for your beloved cat!
1. 2 roomy condos offer luxurious napping experience; 3 plush perches with raised edge allow your cat rest on its head while watching over the house.
2. 2.7 "sisal-covered poles makes cat climbing frame more firm.
3. High grade flannelette make it soft and heat preservation.
4. Three detachable toy balls which will add extra fun for cats.
5. Inversion-proof fixator are included for double security.
6. The bottom base is reinforced to ensure the stability
7. Made of high quality sisal, plush and chipboard.
8. Keep your furniture from scratching by cat.
9. Easy to install and five layer thickened corrugated paper for package.
10. Add an additional set of screw accessories.
1. Material: Plush Fabric, Sisal Rope , Particleboard
2. Color: Beige
3. Dimensions: (18.80 x 18.80 x 66.90)" / (47.75 x 47.75 x 170.00)cm (L x W x H)
4. Top platform Dia.: 11"
5. Big room:18.1"L x 10.6"W x 9.6"H
6. Small room: 11.0"L x 10.6"W x 9.6"H
7. Product Weight: 38.3lbs / 17.4kg
8. Suitable for:2-3 cats
1 x Cat Tree Tower
1 x Screw Package
1 x Installation Instructions
1 x Extra Screw Package
1. Place the cat tree on a flat floor against wall corner
2. Avoid humidity
3. Keep children away from the cat tree
4. If your cat starts to chew or eat the furry balls or elastic band, please remove the toys and keep them out of the reach of your cat
5. Due to the display, there may be color difference in the real object